Our Delivery Policies
- If orders are placed before 2pm, we make every effort to deliver the same day within the Barrie city limits. The cut off time on Saturdays will be noon. This is providing we have the product you are looking for or you are willing to work with the large selection of flowers we do have in stock.
- We will need a valid phone number and correct address in order to contact the recipient. It is our policy to ensure they are home before your delivery goes out. If you are unable to provide a phone number, please know that the flowers will be left with a neighbour, or on a porch if our delivery person feels it is safe and weather permits. We can not be responsible for the flowers left if a phone number is not given.
- If we are unable to reach the recipient, we will call to let you know we have been unsuccessful in delivering and you may let us know how you would like to proceed. Every effort is made to deliver time sensitive arrangements on the proper day, however, at times it is beyond our control.
- We do our best to deliver as close to the time requested as possible, however we cannot guarantee exact timing.
- When delivering to funeral homes we will contact the funeral home to verify the times of visitations and services. If you have missed a service, arrangments will be made to sent flowers to the family home. Flowers for Sunday services will be delivered late Saturday.
A fee of $10 will be added to each delivery with in the Barrie city limits.
Deliver To Other Areas
Please call into our store for delivery quotes to the following locations: Alcona, Angus, Anten Mills, Base Borden, Belle Ewart, Churchill, Cookstown, Elmvale, Gilford, Hawkstone, Horseshoe Valley, Lefroy, Midhurst, Minesing, Orillia, Oro, Sandy Cove, Shanty Bay, Snow Valley, Stroud, Thornton, Utopia