Frequently Asked Questions
How much will wedding flowers cost?
There is a huge range in wedding prices. Some want a very small and simple wedding, or choose to do many of the smaller things themselves. Others are looking for grand arrangements and lots of them! Prices are based on the type of flowers used and the number of flowers needed in each item. In your quote we will break down the cost of each item. We will work with you to find flowers that fit comfortably into your budget.
Do you deliver wedding flowers?
We are happy to delivery your wedding flowers! Deliveries with in the city limits are $50 for each drop off location. You may need boutonnieres dropped off at one location, alter arrangements dropped at the church and centerpieces taken to the reception. We are working for you that day so you just tell us what time and where and we will drop off and set things just where they need to be. If additional help is needed to in decorating a gazebo or stairway we will provide a quote ahead of time. If delivery is needed outside of Barrie, we may be able to provide this service at an additional charge.
Do you have rentals?
We have white column pedestals for ceremony rental and well as a selection of larger glass vases. If you are looking for rental of arbours, centerpiece vases or other unique items, please contact:
- Tiffany Party Rentals www.tiffanypartyrentals.on.ca
- Events Party Rentals www.eventspartyrentals.com
- Elite Party Rentals www.elitepartyrentals.ca
Are my favorite flowers currently in season?
If you’re enamored with the full, lush look of peonies (but are planning November wedding ), then be prepared to pay top dollar for choosing blooms that are out of season. That doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your vision completely. We may be able to make suggestion to give you a similar look at a lower price.
How far in advance do I need to order?
We are prepared for weddings all year round so getting the blooms you want shouldn’t be a problem. If you want something that’s out of season or quite unusual, this may take a little longer. Most brides book their florist at least six to eight months before the big day. By booking your day ahead, you can be sure we have have reserved that day just for you. You still have time to decide exactly what you would like.
Do you require a deposit?
We ask for a 25% deposit at the time you place your wedding order, after your quote has been accepted. This holds your date just for you! Changes may still be made to your wedding quote after the deposit has been given.
When will we need to provide final numbers on attendants, reception tables, etc?
We realize that things change and we make every effort to accommodate these situation. Most numbers should be confirmed a month ahead of your wedding date so we can confirm our flower orders. Small changes can still be made in the last month.
What are some specific items i should be thinking about ordering for my wedding?
The options are really endless, but here is a list of things you may not have thought about:
- rehearsal dinner flowers
- bouquets for bride, maid of honour, bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, flowers girls
- flowers for bride and/or bridal party hair
- boutonnieres for groom, groomsmen, ushers, ring bearers, fathers, grandfathers, officiants, musicians, candle lighters.
- corsages for mothers, grandmothers, special aunts, musicians,
- decorations for the brides or grooms home. This is especially nice for pictures.
- flowers for outside of church
- flowers for church entryway, wreaths for the front door
- alter arrangements, pew flowers
- flowers for the wedding car
- table centerpieces
- sign in and gift table flowers
- head table flowers
- bar area flowers, flowers for washroom counters
- flowers for after the wedding: special thank yous to those who helped make your day happen.